Business Courses of Study
This is a 15 week course running Tuesday through Friday 8:30-3:30
We focus mostly on Pet Styling, and handling the pets. You will learn many unique styles. All your AKC and Pet trims for each breed and cats will be taught also. 90% is hands on training including:
1. Usage of bathing, force drying, and cleaning preparations
2. Shave downs and Scissoring
3. Cleaning Ears
4. Clipping Nails
5. Brushing Teeth
6. Animal First-Aid
7. Animal health problems (by breed)
8. Animal Behavior (by breed)
9. Animal parasite recognition and removal
10. Grooming tool usage and maintenance
11. Grooming of all breeds and mixed breeds
12. Basic "Kennel" Operation and management
13. Basic Business operation
If you enjoy getting up and moving around all day then this is the job for you. All you need is a good pair of working hands, patience and a true love for animals.
Certificate Upon Completion if all standards through the school are met. Or a certificate of Participation will be awarded.
There is no certification required to become a groomer, however, it is extremely difficult to find employment with NO training.
Tuition Cost $3500.00
Includes a $300.00 Registration Fee (non-refundable)
A monthly "Payment Schedule" can be arranged with a 4% Interest or finance charge added. Monthly payments to the school would be $833.00 Starting the first day of the course.